Friday, March 6, 2015

The Thursday with a social work thing for Mike and dinner with Christine for me

Hi,

I managed to get away for a nice lunch with Celia and Ange during the hectic work day.  We all needed a chance to vent a bit about various things.  And catch up with news outside of work.  Trade Kitchen is quite a nice place.  I had smoked fish risotto and it was yummy.  Then I had the fortune of trying Celia and Ange's lunches too.  Both were scrumptious.

Work was manic and Mike gave me the car keys to get home as quickly as possible.  So I threw my bike on the back (or Mike did) and I drove home via the supermarket.  Toby had a good first day back at school since he was sick.  And his coughing has now almost completely stopped.  Yay!

Iced coffees at Trade Kitchen
I replenished the milk supply in the house (the boys had used it all in my absence and not noticed until it was all gone) from the grocery excursion and cooked tea.  Christine came over and we had dinner and chatted away.  It's her birthday this Saturday so we were finalising plans for that.


Lovely evening with the sun catching the ferns nicely



Christine left and Toby and I went to bed.  I was asleep in seconds.  I did wake when Mike got home but was back to sleep before he came to bed I think.

Nice ride in this morning.  Looks lovely here.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment