Thursday, March 12, 2015

The Wednesday with no Toby

Hi,

Another day passes in our week of no Toby.  I hope he is having a great time tramping in the South Island.  I hope he takes photos.

Right.  Yesterday?  What did I do?  I had lunch with Celia which was a great treat/surprise.  We chatted away and I had a baked potato.  It was pretty good too.

After work I had the user group session.  It was great too.  Fantastic.  I found Mike still at work when I got back at 1915 so I asked if he'd like to walk home with me.  He said yes!  I love walking in and out of work.  It means I am time rich!  I pushed my bike (and Mike helped as well).  I also popped into the supermarket, negating the need for me to jump in the car when we got home and come back.  Great plan!

At home, Mike and I chilled out and then collapsed into bed.  I had a great sleep and a great ride in.  The roads are dry, but the skies are heavy with grey clouds.  It's warm though.

Right.  Time for a delicious cup of tea.

Enjoy your day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment