Friday, March 20, 2015

The Thursday with lunch with Aidan and goodbyes to Luke

Hi,

What a whirlwind social Thursday I had.  I had lunch with Aidan, which was really nice because I was working late and could actually spend longer than thirty minutes with her.  We ate sushi.  Mmmm.  Sushi.  Chatted about various things.  The weather was so cold.  I was in a jacket and a scarf.  Me!  In March!

I also took a colleague out for a coffee, so I had another iced coffee.  What am I doing?  I need to substitute something else.  But they are so good.  She was a bit astonished at having to take my photo while I had a sip.

Iced coffee at Mixed Business

Bye Luke.  See you in London one day

We all say goodbye Luke

Ange appeared at my desk and took me to the pub for Luke's last drinks before they leave New Zealand.  We enjoyed sampling the delights of the Fork and Brewer's bar menu.  Their cheesy fries weren't as good as the Green Man's cheesy fries.

Then Ange took me home.  The boys had already had their dinner and they were almost ready for bed.  Toby was proud to say he had been selected for a writers workshop next week.  Monday from 10 - 12.  Good on him.  I am also proud.  He loves writing.

The weekend beckons.  And it looks good.  Like always.

Have a wonderful weekend yourself.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment