Wednesday, March 11, 2015

The Tuesday with no Toby

Hi,

I rode home yesterday and enjoyed the house to myself for a while.  I'd like to say I made good use of the time and the place is now spotless, but that would be obviously untrue if you actually stepped into the house.  I read.  Hahah.

Mike got home and needed to relax so we ran a bath for the first time in ages and chatted away until the water got too cold and we looked like prunes.

Iced coffee at Mixed Business - they are good
I did get away for a coffee yesterday with Rex, which was nice.  I think I have converted him and Mary to the pleasures of iced coffee.  Given Rex and I don't drink coffee usually, I think I've done well there.

I might do a run out to Sally and Andrew's place tonight and stuff things in their skip.  They are probably going to be busy with recent events unfolding in the New Zealand government.  Public health being at risk should someone contaminate food.  What a pack of clowns to make such stupid claims.  I hope they get them soon and Sally's life can go back to routine.

As for me, I have the user group tonight.  Then I'll see what Sally is up to.

Have a marvellous day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment