Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The Monday and Tuesday that disappeared

Hi,

Well, I was so busy yesterday at work in the morning I never got time to blog.  Or have a cup of tea.  Madness.  And I had to head home at lunchtime and work from home because Toby was off school again, sick.  So I fed him soup and toast and cooked him tea later on.  He is off to school today, so I hope he is really coming right.

On Monday night I cooked tea from my new recipe book.  They tasted pretty good, if you ask me.  And you really can only ask me, because Toby merely poked at them and ate the rice.  And Mike was away in Chch, so he is having his today for his lunch.


Chicken kebabs I cooked Monday night from my new recipe book

The picture in the book - mine compares well, I reckon


This morning my ride in was lovely.  It is really quite windy.  But so clear.  The harbour looked stunning this morning.

The view on my commute to work this morning.  

Better get stuck in.  I have a mountain of work.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment