Friday, May 22, 2015

The Thursday with sick Mike

Hi,

For a day that had no meetings booked in, I was a bit concerned.  But, true to form, the day booked up.  Guess the novelty of having space in my calendar was a bit too tempting.

I had lunch with Aidan.  At Mojos near her work.  The soup was average.

Aidan happy she's eaten an Afghan cookie


I did catch up with Celia for a much needed chat with her.  She knew of $2 coffees at The Old Bailey between 2 and 4pm.  So we scooted off there and I was contemplating getting a coffee (which I don't like) when I decided to ask if they did iced coffees.  They said yes, and what's more, only charged me $2 for it.  Wow!  What an awesome deal.  And it was pretty good too!

$2 iced coffee at The Old Bailey!  Score!

I rode home and enjoyed the exercise.  Got home and found Mike in bed.  He isn't very well but I think he is intending to come into work today.

I cooked tea for me and Toby and then watched a documentary on human evolution.

This morning was a great ride in.  Dry roads completely.

Weekend looming.  Can't quite come fast enough.  There is a daywalk tomorrow that Mike is leading.  If he's not well, I'll lead it in his place.  Other than that, I want to take Toby to see Jurassic World.  And do housework.

Exciting, eh?

Have a fantastic day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment