Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The Tuesday with quiz for Mike and dinner with Ange for me

Hi,

Mike had a quiz night after work so he gave me the car keys and I took my bike home.  I just managed to tidy a little and get Toby his dinner when Ange came around.  She wanted some seasons of Downton Abbey as she is as addicted to it as I am.  So, I cooked tea for us and we chatted away for ages.  It was really good.  She is wonderful company - intelligent and kind.  And my fresh pasta I had in the fridge turned out to be really good.  Who knew?

Ange's hand had "Angela" on it

At one point during our chat, I noticed Ange had the word "Angela" on her hand.  So, I said to her "Ange, why have you got your name on your hand?".  And she said "No, it's your name!".  It was the funniest moment!  Like Mike, she writes things on her hands so she doesn't forget things.  Nice to see she didn't forget me!

She headed off and I mucked around for a bit before going to bed.  Toby also had his bath and went to bed.  I may have fallen asleep before Mike came home.  He wanted to talk and talk, but I was comatose.  The poor guy.  Anyhow, from my sleep fuddled mind, I think he might be getting sick, from what he was saying.  And today he is working from home, as he doesn't feel great.  Uh oh!

Right.  Time for tea and to start the day.  Have the most wonderful day!  Let's hope Mike doesn't get too sick.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment