Thursday, May 21, 2015

The Wednesday with sick Mike

Hi,

Well, Mike was still sick when I got home - and he'd slept most of the day.  He certainly slept most of the evening.  I watched three documentaries in bed and he slept through them all.

Mike came in with Toby to collect me and my bike and we got home and I cooked tea.  But after tea, Mike pretty much went to sleep.  Toby did his homework and then disappeared downstairs for a while.

This morning Mike declared himself better.  So I asked him to join me for breakfast.  He ended up moaning softly with his head in his hands.  I don't think he is better at all.  He's working from home again.

Right!

I need a cup of tea.  My ride in was so windy.  But the wind seemed quite warm.  It is supposed to turn around to a cold southerly soon though.  Might blow me back home.

Time to find that tea.

Enjoy your day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment