Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The Tuesday with nothing much

Hi,

The Tuesday was a long hard slog.  I may have been slightly distracted by Aidan activities outside of her work.  But even after that, it still went on and on.  It was the sort of day where you could throw 20 hours of work at it, and there would still be a mountain of work to get through.  Bit like the budget for the Ministry of Health, or the Ministry of Education.  They can also consume as much money as you throw at it.

Toby went to the maths tutorial after school and caught a normal bus home.  Well, I told him to come into town and go home with Mike.  But he never got that memo and went all the way home.  Meanwhile, Mike and I were waiting patiently at work (working hard) and marveling at getting lots done.  Toby eventually texted me that he was home.

Mike cooked tea while I chatted to Aidan on the phone to hear about her week.  Big presentation at work today (Wed).  I am sure she will cruise through and impress everyone.  It is the culmination of 18 months of work, so there is a bit of skin in the game for her.  She'll be fine.  Mostly she was excited about heading off to the UK this weekend.

Found this on our work blackboard in our corner
My colleague, Rex, has a thing about the Peach Teats billboard on the way to Taihape.  So much so, that he has replicated it here at work!  Too funny!


My ride in this morning was lovely.  Dry roads and not freezing cold.  My hands are working fine.  Yay!

Have a wonderful day.  Midway through the week.  Counting down to a long weekend here.  Woot!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment