Tuesday, May 26, 2015

The Monday with dinner with Sally


Hi,

Well, after a normal Monday where the major talk was about the freezing weather, we had a lovely evening with Sally.  I rode home and made sure Toby was ready.  Then Mike got back from Lower Hutt (where he was working that day) and collected us.  By the time we picked up sally, we were bang on time for our plans.

However, it turns out that Bella Italia is closed on Mondays.  And so are loads of other places.  But Uncle Mike's Kansas City BBQ was open.  And it was mega!




Toby in fits!

I tried to get a photo of Toby and Sally, but Toby got the giggles.  Then, when we asked Sally to take a photo of me and Mike, she held the phone backwards.  So all Mike and I saw was her face on the screen looking really perplexed at how the camera worked.  So that set us off.

Our turn to be hysterical

Trying to control our laughter

Look at the size of those ribs!


We ate our way through a mountain of food before dropping Sally off home.  Then I dropped the boys off at home and I went grocery shopping.

What a night.  Busy!  Hahahah.

I woke up early for my run and it was freezing.  The frost coated the cars.  Brrrr.  But I wore two pairs of gloves for my ride in and that almost worked.  They were quick to come back to working from their frozen state compared to the fingerless gloves yesterday.

Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment