Thursday, May 7, 2015

The Wednesday that was far better and Mike went to Chch

Hi,

Well, wee Toby is still sick.  But I hope we get the lab results today and maybe we can make some in-roads into treating him.  He gets waves of cramps and still has to stay close to a toilet.  Mike bought some electrolyte so he hopefully won't be getting too dehydrated.  And he seems to be able to eat chocolate without any bother.  Not much appetite for anything else.  Although cherry tomatoes are still a huge favourite.

The weather was wild overnight.  It woke me and Mike up at around 4.15am with strong gusts.  I caught the bus in this morning, but at the moment the wind seems to have dropped.  But the rain has kicked in.  The bus was so crowded.

I have lunch planned with Aidan today although she has given herself an "out" by saying if the weather is atrocious she won't want to walk over to anywhere near my work.  She's just soft.  I'd definitely walk over to her work anyway.  So I hope lunch is still on.  Just might not be the lunch she was looking forward to at places near my work (more variety down near my workplace).

My trousers are a bit damp from my walk from the bus stop to work.  Might take a wee while to dry out.  Probably around about the time I walk to Aidan's work - hahahah.

Right.  Time to have a cup of tea.

Enjoy your day.  Stay dry and warm, if you're in Wellington.  Days like this I imagine everywhere else is sunny and warm.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment