Thursday, May 14, 2015

The Wednesday with nothing much

Hi,

Yesterday was a blur of meetings - although one of them was a client meeting at a cafe.  And they know me very well, so they were happy to take my photo of iced coffee #126

Actually, I have had the iced coffee here before - it's at the Wellesley and I think the cafe is called 1812 or something.  It's not a bad iced coffee.  Not too sweet.  Ice cubes.  Good.  Solid 7.5.

Client willingly takes my photo


I rode home and was pleasantly surprised that the evening was actually pleasant.  Yay!  Got home and cooked a new recipe from my book.  Lamb kebabs.  The boys liked them but I was a bit disappointed.  Next time I make them, I will use the barbeque.

I did my homework and then went to bed.  Mike tried to work next to me in bed.  Not sure how successful that was.  Mike is off to Christchurch again this morning (Thurs) so both boys were up early.

I left them at 7am and they were both mostly dressed and Mike at least had a coffee in his hand.  So it bodes well.

The weather is pants.  My bike gear is hanging over the heater next to my desk.  Hahah!  I look like a drowned rat.

Have an incredible day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment