Tuesday, June 23, 2015

The Monday with nothing much

Hi,

Well, it is rather pleasant to have nothing to rush off to in the evenings.  Pretty sure the whole week except Thursday has nothing on for us.  Thursday I have a quiz night with Ange.  Woot!  Mind you, I also noticed the tramping club night this week looks amazing.  I might ask Mike if I can go.

I rode home last night in the freezing cold, and left my double layer of gloves on.  I have never done that on my ride back up the hill.  Ever.  Not even that time it snowed on me.  It was freezing.  The heat pump earned its money last night.

Toby and I did homework and waited for Mike to come home to help with the tricky parts.  Mike and Toby then took turns sprinting on the treadmill for fun.  Funny.  Mike wondered if they would both fit on it at once.  I think it's a boy thing.

This morning I didn't get up for my run.  At 5am it was pouring, and it sounded freezing.  How does rain sound freezing?  Not sure, but it was definitely the sound of our overnight rain.  I rolled over and went back to sleep.  My ride in was ok though though.  I seemed to miss the freezing rain in a perfectly timed ride in.  Woot!  I can see it starting again now.  There must be snow on the hills but it was still dark when I rode in.

Enjoy your Tuesday!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment