Tuesday, June 30, 2015

The Monday with stuff on

Hi,

Well, I had to take Toby to an appointment at 9am and it didn't go super well.  But Toby and I went to a chemist and then a cafe for a date scone (me) and a cupcake (him) and two hot chocolates and suddenly things got a bit better.  Aidan had been talking about scones all weekend and we never got any, so I jolly well sorted that out with a scone that looked like it could be close to the same size as my head.  I might be exaggerating a little.

Huge, yummy scone


Toby went to school and I went to work.  Worked late to try and get stuff done. Andrew rang me after reading the blog and thinking it was my birthday at the weekend.  He was horrified to think he'd missed my birthday.  But when I explained it was actually my birthday in February and this was a delayed celebration, he was relieved.  I then reminded him it was his birthday at the end of this week and he had forgotten.  Funny conversation. Then home via grocery shopping.

Mike cooked tea and we passed the time pretty fast.  Guess I was home quite late.  I slept like a log though.  Up for my run and it was lovely and clear and still.  My bike ride in was lovely too.

I heard from Aidan.  She has a cold and her back is still sore.  Oops.  She's been broken.  Hope she gets better soon.

Right.  Time to get stuck into the day.

Have a good one!  Go the Highlanders.  Big weekend in Wellington.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment