Wednesday, June 3, 2015

The Tuesday like a Monday

Hi,

Yay for Mike's mother coming to look after Toby.  I got the car off Mike and hurtled home to take Toby to his appointment.  That was an interesting one - and possibly his last.  So, good on him for making progress.  Now, if only we can start to make in-roads into his maths, he'll be well on the way.

Toby and I went grocery shopping on the way home to Countdown.  We hardly ever go there.  It's ok, but I prefer the New World at the bottom of the hill.  But, I can get the Rooibos tea I like from Countdown, so I need to go on a semi-regular basis.

Came home and made tea for Toby and then waited for Mike to call me.  He collected my bike from work and I collected him and the bike from The Terrace.  Yay.

I wasn't feeling terribly well, so I went to bed.  Mike rubbed Voltarin into my sore calf and I drifted off to sleep.  Had the best night's sleep I have had for ages.

It was a rainy ride in this morning, but I didn't get very wet.  No need to hang my wet gear all around my desk, so you know it can't be too bad.  Grey day here, with a bit of wind.  Normal, really.

But nothing that can't be fixed with a nice cup of tea.

Love,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment