Thursday, June 11, 2015

The Wednesday with Toby sick

Hi,

I was interviewing someone when my phone starting ringing (on silent mode).  I closed the call off to concentrate on my meeting but the same number rang back almost immediately.  Weird, I thought, as I closed the call again.  But then I worried that someone really needed me.  However, they never rang back.

But, it turns out that Mike was then called by Toby's school and Mike had to drive over to get him.  Far better anyway, as I had come in by bus.  It would have taken me ages.

So, today (Thursday) I am working from home and Toby is in bed.  He has a cough back. I hope it goes away far faster than his last coughing bout.

The weather yesterday was so wild - lots of wind and I think it rained as well.  But this morning is far nicer.  Not perfection, but nicer.

Morning in Wellington

Nurse was cavalier in his approach to his job - from boredom judging by his actions
I did get a blood test after my doctor visit.  For a cholesterol check.  Turns out I have never had one and it is entirely possible my arteries are completely clogged given genetic history.  Let's see, eh?  I might be facing a lifetime without cheese soon.  Jeepers.  Better eat loads today, just in case.  :-p

Gee.  My arms are pretty good to look at.  Maybe I've been neglecting them in favour of my feet all these years, when it could have been my arms that got all the glory.  Hahahah!  Nah - my feet still have it!

Have a great day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment