Thursday, June 4, 2015

The Wednesday with nothing

Hi,

Well, apart from worrying about Mike's mother returning to a flooded Dunedin, yesterday went fine.  Dunedin got two months' worth of rain in a day.  Pretty wet down there.  Mike's mother got a shuttle from the airport with a tiki tour all through Dunedin, so she saw a lot of the floods.

We were ok up here.  Rain off and on but I got home dry, so that was good.  Mike got home early and he cooked a yummy tea for us.

Not sure how the rest of the evening passed.  Oh yeah!  We had a bath.  Hahah.  Always a great way to relax the cares of the day away.  And set me up nicely for a long sleep.

My ride in this morning was wet though.  But not wringing wet.  Just damp, really.  My bike gear is secretly hanging up around my desk, and will hopefully be dry by the time I put it on again.

Have a marvellous day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment