Friday, June 5, 2015

The Thursday with nothing for me

Hi,

Toby went to his first maths tutorial after school yesterday and by all accounts (well, his account) it was successful.  Maths is his nemesis for some reason.  A long history of reason, I guess.  But the Year 10 boy helping him told him that he hated maths in Year 8 and now he loves it.  Apparently he told him "Just wait until you reach Year 10!".  Best thing Toby could have heard!

I did have palpitations when Toby took a normal bus back home.  He was supposed to come to work.  His phone was on as it would ring and ring.  But he wouldn't answer that or at home.  So, I was at work trying to get things done while waiting for him, but really I was just worried.  But eventually he rang Mike and told him he was at home - with no house key!  Gah!  I sped home in the car and rescued him.  Apart from the cold, he was fine as he has the wifi on the front door step.

Mike had a social club event on and got home at a reasonable time to chat to me and Toby and then he worked for a bit.  I had a good sleep and my ride in was good - and bad.  The roads were bone dry.  But I had my dizzy thing, so every time I turned my head, I had to fight some wobbles.  Hahah.  Nothing like that to make you concentrate hard.

It's the weekend!  Woot!  Mike and Josh are away both days for a first aid course (I did it a few years ago - it's a great one!) and I have the boys both days.  Swimming tomorrow at H2OXtreme (I like it there) followed by a cafe lunch (I also like that) and video games all afternoon (not so keen on that part).  Just trying to figure out what to do for Sunday.  I like movies.  Wonder if there is anything suitable?

Right.  Time to kick start the day.  Have a great weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment