Wednesday, June 10, 2015

The Tuesday with nothing much

Hi,

Well, Tuesday went by without much fuss, I guess.  But today (Wednesday ) is Aidan's birthday.  So today is already looking pretty good.

Let's see...  Tuesday.  What happened yesterday?  Well, work happened.  I rode home against a fierce headwind.  Got home and found Toby miserable from his day at school.  I tried to cheer him up and eventually he came up for dinner with us and cracked into some homework.  He never really told us what had happened.  I suspect he lost his temper and was wallowing in self-pity at his lapse.  He said he had apologised.

Mike and I went to bed quite early to watch a documentary on quantum physics.  We both fell asleep within 5 minutes of it starting.  We woke up when Toby came into our room when he was going to bed and turned off the computer.  Hahah.

The night brought fantastic gales!  Howling winds.  It woke me up several times.  1.30am first.  It was still like that when I woke up properly in the morning.  So I caught the bus in!

Got user group tonight.  Yay!  I'll bus home and make sure Toby is ok before driving back in.  Mike should get home just after I leave and cook tea for Toby and do homework.  I won't be late anyway.

Have a marvellous day.  Especially Aidan on her birthday.  Not that it is her birthday yet where she is.  It's still birthday eve where she is.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment