Tuesday, June 16, 2015

The Monday with a visit to Wellington High School

Hi,

Woot!  Today (Tuesday) is Mike's birthday!  He's a birthday boy today!  He has his birthday present and he has used it in anger already.  Yes, Toby and I got him a treadmill.  Tonight as a birthday celebration, he will run for 30 minutes before earning a bath with the woman of his choice.  Me!  Hahahah!  Lucky man.

Tomorrow we have annual leave together to celebrate his birthday.  We couldn't do it today as we both have a work meeting we can't miss.  Work nerds.  I can't wait!  Although I have got a work meeting tomorrow morning from 7.30 - 9am.  Oh dear.  But at least I'll be up.

Last night we rushed home and ate the fastest tea in the world (leftovers) and headed in to Wellington High School for their Open evening.  We had a great time.  Toby loved the school.  It is now the frontrunner.  Better enter his name down,, I think.

Went for my first run outside in two weeks and my calf was absolutely fine.  Yay!  So happy.  Such a nice morning.  Clear skies and no wind at all.  Freezing cold though.

I left the boys in a state of undress and wandered up to the garage to ride to work.  Nice ride in.  Double layer gloves worked a treat.

Have a fantastic day.  Especially if your name is Mike,

Love,
Angela

View outside my work from my desk.  It looks better than that in real life.



No comments:

Post a Comment