Wednesday, July 1, 2015

The Tuesday with Arnie and I'll be back

Hi,

Tuesday was a blinding flash really.  Blur.  Except for the late evening.  Or perhaps I should call it night?

I rode home after work and got tea ready for Toby.   He ate well.  Then wandered outside to catch the 7pm bus into town.  I tried to take a photo of Venus and Jupiter almost at conjunction.  They both looked amazing.  My photo, on the other hand, doesn't.

Venus and Jupiter almost at conjunction

I texted Mike as we went past work and said to wave at us.  We were intending to stay on the bus all the way to Courtney Reading cinemas for the movie we had on.  But Mike said to get off so we went into work to see him.  Helped him take his things to the car and drove over to the cinema.

Mike and Toby promptly ate in the food court.  Toby's second dinner.  Wow.  Where does he put it all?

Soon it was time to watch the movie.  The new Terminator one.  Genesys.  It was ok.  But the boys loved it!  So, maybe it was just me.

We all slept really well after our late night out.  I was up and making lunches and surprised to see Mike up early.  Turns out he never had his phone in Toby's bed so he had to get up.  I am so going to turn off the internet at night!  My boys are hopeless.

Rode in this morning and it was absolutely unbelievable.  Such a wonderful morning.  July 1st already.  I had to stop to take a photo of the sunrise.

Sunrise on my morning cycle commute
 And then the view from my desk.
View from my desk
 Today is a normal routine day.  Thank goodness.  No late night scheduled.  Mike is sick though.  Although after his yucky day yesterday, he says he feels a bit better today.  Aidan is sick.  I am surrounded by pestilence.  I am in complete denial.  I never get sick.

Got a run today at lunch time with my colleague.  Oooossshhh!

See?  I can't be sick.

Have a wonderful day.  The best!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment