Friday, July 24, 2015

The Thursday back at work

Hi,

Boom!  Shock of being back at work.  Mind you, it was over in a blur.  Friday already!  Wow.  Wish I had two day weeks more often.  Hahah.

Mike drove me to the Tabor house to collect Toby.  We managed to get a cup of tea and a chat out of Aidan before we had to go.  Mike ordered Indian takeaways for us and we all listened to a podcast that Toby has found.   Two guys from North Carolina that now live in LA and they talk about stuff.  They have known each other since grade 1.  But now they are married with kids and they usually have guest speakers in.  But the ones I have heard are just the two of them.  We have heard about adventures in Walmart, rites of passage for boys to men in various cultures and cases of head injuries producing savant skills in people.  They are just entertaining.

I went to bed after reading to Toby and I tried to listen to a podcast, but I just fell asleep in seconds.  I have no staying awake powers at all.

Right.  The weekend beckons.  We have a Wellington weekend.  Woot!  I need to sort out Toby's applications for schools next year and take him op shopping for a suit for his Halloween costume.  Could be tricky.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment