Tuesday, July 28, 2015

The Monday that disappeared in a blur

Hi,

I think I blinked and missed it.  Work was frenetic.  But I don't think it was any different to usual.  Maybe my holiday last week has dulled my hyped up work brain.  Hahah.  Gee, I wish I was still skiing with Toby.  Shame it isn't a sustainable lifestyle.  Well, not for us anyway.

Rode home and found no sign of Toby.  Mike was coming home from the Hutt so he dropped in at the library to see if he was there.  But Toby walked into our place not long after Mike left the Hutt Valley.  He'd had a good day at school.  Yay for good days.

I cooked tea with Mike's help.  Toby's favourite.  Chicken schnitzels.  With potatoes, broccoli and carrots (raw - did you have to even ask?).  The whole lot disappeared.  Toby can certainly eat when he likes the food on offer.

Mike and I went grocery shopping after that.  I had to drive because Mike had a wine with his meal.  We enjoyed ourselves and back in time for a long read before sleep claimed me.  Not sure what is going on at the moment but I fall asleep in seconds and sleep deeply.  Nice.

Have a terrific Tuesday everyone.

It's my sisters' birthday tomorrow.  I hope they are going to have a wonderful day tomorrow.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment