Friday, July 31, 2015

The Thursday with lunch with Aidan

Hi,

Yesterday was a far nicer day than I expected from the forecast.  So nice that when I met Aidan for lunch, so wasn't even wearing her red beret.  That meant she snuck right up on me without me noticing until she was virtually right there.  I hope she doesn't think I was ignoring her.

We went to Rahzoo, which is one of my favourite lunch places.  I always eat the feta and spinach enchilada with two side salads.  Mmmmm.  I am astonished that I can eat so much spinach in one meal because there is a lot of spinach and not so much feta.  We chatted away about various things.  I usually like to walk afterwards with Aidan.  But I had drunk so much water just before lunch it meant I was so desperate to find a toilet that I had to return to work.  Gee, with my ignoring her at the start of lunch and a fast abandonment at the end, I might have relationship damage control to perform.

I drove home in a rush yesterday because Mike had the car in town and I was running late with some last minute work things.  But Toby was all good.  We had tea late and packed for the weekend.  Then we dropped out gear around at Doro's house.

There is a full moon tonight.  The second one in July so it is a Blue Moon.  Just like the expression.

We're off to Ruapehu this evening after work.  But the forecast up there is a bit pants.  I have books to read.  Oh - I have no chocolate.  I might need to find some.  Hahah.

Wee Karen has a birthday tomorrow.  Happy birthday wee girl.  Those that don't know her might think she is about 5 years old from my birthday wishes.  But I think we can add a few decades onto that.  She is my baby sister though.  And very cute still.  I hope she has a lovely day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment