Thursday, July 9, 2015

The Wednesday with no Toby

Hi,

Went for my run yesterday with Mary and we did 6 km in just a smidge over 36 minutes (well, she was in front of me, so she might have done it in 36 minutes).  To celebrate we ate dumplings for lunch.  Mmmmmm.

Dumplings.

We are having the most freezing weather.  It is so great!  I can't wait to go skiing with Toby to Mt Hutt in about 10 days time.  We're going to have a wonderful time.  Skiing, drinking hot chocolates and planning our next trip there!  We both love Mt Hutt.  And I plan to check out my favourite cafe down in Methven too.  I'm sure there's a date scone with my name on it.

Never been so rugged up to get to work

Mike and I heard hail off and on during the night. And the high hills are covered with snow.  The Skyline track about Vivienne's house up to Mt Kaukau.  I wish I could see the hills on the other side of the harbour today.  But they were shrouded in cloud when we came into town.

Toby must be enjoying the snowy weather in Dunedin still.  Lucky boy.

Right.  Time to start the day with a hot cup of tea.  Enjoy your day.  If it's cold where you are, I hope you get lots of hot cocoa today.

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment