Thursday, July 30, 2015

The Wednesday with dinner out for me and Toby

Hi,

I managed to sneak out for a coffee with Mary in the morning to catch up with her news and the iced coffee at Mixed Business was as good as usual.

Iced coffee

Toby fixed my photo

When Toby got a hold of my phone, he kindly edited the photo for me.  And put a smiley face over the top.  Can you even recognise it is me?

Toby is a bit big for the Postman Pat truck

Toby got off the school bus in town and came to my work.  I took him to our appointment and then we bought sneakers for Nepal for him.  So he can walk for hours in good shoes.  Size 10 US.  Ridiculous size for his feet.

From there we went to Mama Brown's for dinner.  We both ate the ribs.  Mmmmmm.

Waiting for tea
 Mike came past and collected us after dropping in to say goodbye to Martin.  He's off to live in San Francisco with Amy.  Wow!  Lucky.

We got home and I went almost straight to bed.  I was a bit tired.

This morning is wet and cold here.  Although I haven't seen any rain as yet.  But time for a tea.

Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment