Friday, July 17, 2015

The Thursday with Toby back

Hi,

Toby had an awesome day yesterday.  He caught up with William and they went into town to see Ant-Man together.  They actually said it was good and Toby said I would like it and I should take him.  Ok.  I wasn't convinced from the shorts, but there you go.

Turns out that Emerson and Duncan also went to see it - with Jackie.  And when I caught up with her in the evening, she said it was really good.  Interesting.  So now it is on my list.

I got the car to take home after work and Aidan needed a lift with the contents of her desk (they are moving around on the floor this weekend I think.  Not sure she can tell me - it's probably classified).  She had two shoe boxes and a carton with stuff in it.  Including a box of tea.  When she gets back to work (I think she has next week off with the boys), it could be deprivation for her.

Mike is off to Ruapehu this weekend and leaves after work today.  He's driving a van load up.  The weather looks pants, but you never know.

Toby and I have an action-packed weekend.  Saturday is Pax's birthday - he turns one!  Woot.  So we're going to that.  And then Isaac wants to see him, so I'll drop him over there.  If I'm lucky I might get a cup of tea with Isaac's mother (Sally).  Sunday I want to try a long run in the morning.  Then I want to take Toby and his mates (Emerson, Duncan and William) to Armageddon.  Wonder if I can fit in a breakfast with them.  That'd make me happy.

Then Sunday evening Toby and I fly to Mt Hutt for three days.  Back on Wednesday evening.  Can't wait!  We have a rental car booked (a 4WD) and Pudding Hill Lodge (always our accommodation of choice) lined up.  Bring that on!

Have a marvellous weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment