Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The Tuesday that came and went

Hi,

I think I might be back in the normal groove of work now.  Busy day ahead.  But it is my sisters' birthday today!  Woot.  I hope they have a lovely day and the weather is better than here.

Yep - today is a little yucky here.  Not too cold, but it is wet.

Yesterday I got the car from Mike at work because he was headed off for dinner and drinks with colleagues.  Aidan fancied a lift home so I detoured to collect her and we had a good catch up on the way to her place via Kelburn and her boys.

I got home and chatted to Toby.  He seemed happy enough and had done his homework already.

I got tea ready - slow cooker.  So not a lot to do.  And it was yummy.

Mike came home after his evening out and we all went to bed.  And listened to horrible weather starting.

But it is halfway through the week and we have a ski weekend to look forward to.  Yay!

Have a fantastic day - especially if it is your birthday.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment