Thursday, July 16, 2015

The Wednesday with Toby back

Hi,

Well, that Wednesday passed me by like a blur.  I can't believe I am wearing a purple shirt for "Purple Shirt Thursday" because it feels like Wednesday never existed.  I guess the upside is, Friday will come sooner than I expect.  Woot!

Iced coffee - decaf! - at Mixed Business

I did sneak out with Rex to Mixed Business to have a decaf iced coffee.  Sluuurrrrppp.  Yum.  That was a good catch up time with him.  We hardly see each other at the moment as he is on client sites constantly.

I rode home yesterday after work and enjoyed it.  It's been a wee while since I did that.  I was fluffing around when Mike got home earlier than expected and he made a delicious Spaghetti Bolognese. 

But before tea we ate Tim Tams - peanut butter flavour.  They smelled delicious, but they were standing a long way from peanut butter when they made them.  How did they make them smell like peanut butter, and taste bland?



Peanut butter Tim Tams!

What does this face say about them?

 Yummo.  After I scoffed the spag bol down I went grocery shopping.  I bumped into three people I know.  Very social shopping.

Then off to see Christine for a cup of tea.  We watched Dangerous Roads.  It made Christine sick.  It made me want to go find those roads.  Awesome holiday!  I also showed her the wonders of pause television.  She was astounded.

Back home and read to Toby before bed.  Zzzzzzz.

Have an awesome day!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment