Friday, July 3, 2015

The Thursday with lunch with Aidan and two sick boys

Hi,

Happy birthday to Andrew for yesterday!  Woot!  I did remember, as I was going to sleep, that it was his birthday.  So I texted him.  Made it, just!

Well, my boys are well and truly sick.  Both of them.  Miserable.   Sleeping all day.  And Toby slept all night too.  Mike on the other hand was texting me at 3am.  Fortunately it didn't wake me.

Yesterday (Thursday) was ok.  Work was hectic.  But I got away for lunch with Aidan.  Her colleague Greg joined us.  Or rather, we might have joined him as our preferred lunch venue was full.  She is also full of the cold.  The same cold, says Mike.  She certainly was coughing like Mike, that's for sure.

I still feel fine.

Mike got up to have breakfast with me.  I was warm.  He wasn't.

Snowboard jacket on to eat Weetbix


It's Friday.  Yay for Fridays.  The weekend is coming.  Eight hours of work and boom!  It's there!  And Toby starts three weeks holiday.  He'll be at home with Mike today.  They have a doctor's appointment at 3.30pm.

Have a lovely weekend.  Stay warm and dry.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment