Thursday, July 2, 2015

The Wednesday with not much

Hi,

Unfortunately this cold that Mike has picked up has now embedded itself into Toby.  The two of them are a little miserable.  Mike had to leave work and go collect Toby from school.  The two of them are coughing and feel like they have flu.  Actually, at dinner last night, Mike looked pretty bad.  They both just want to sleep.

And today (Thursday) they are both at home, lying in bed.  I hope this does them both a lot of good.

Meanwhile - I think so far I am ok.  I rode my bike in and enjoyed the dry roads.  I heard the forecast is for rain though.  It certainly isn't quite as nice as it has been.  But it's not cold like it was.  They have fixed the heating at work too.  So I can sit here in my work shirt and not freeze.  For a while there I was contemplating bringing in a hottie and a blanket.

Right.  Time for a cup of tea.  The day stretches ahead.  Definitely needs tea in it!

Have a marvellous day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment