Tuesday, July 7, 2015

The Monday with no Toby

Hi,

Well, Toby seems to have settled into Dunedin life.  He went to the Highlanders parade up the main street yesterday with Theresa and his Nana.

Toby and Nana


Mike and I tried to ring him in the evening, but they seem to have been gallivanting around Dunedin.  I miss Toby lots though.  But I am sure he is having a great time.  Theresa will collect him on Saturday for a sleepover with their kids.  He'll be thrilled.

Meanwhile, Mike and I got home after work and I cooked tea (if making a salad is really cooking).  Then it was time for my weekend ironing.  Yuck.  What a horrible way to spend Monday evening.  But I watched a David Attenborough documentary so it wasn't as bad as it sounds.

We're due for a cold week.  The forecast has snow falling in the CBD here.  Not sure that will happen but the high for Thursday is supposed to be 4C.  Wow!

Enjoy your day.  I'm off in search of tea.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment