Tuesday, March 8, 2016

The Monday that kept going and going

Hi,

Even from this distance on Tuesday morning, my Monday seemed to take two days to finish.  What's with that?

Let's see?  What happened?

Well, work was busy.  But I did get away into the secret garden (which isn't really very secret - just quiet) for my lunch.  Just a chill out in the sunshine.

It was such a warm day.  Phew!

I rode home and got tea ready for Toby before heading off to his school for an information session.  Trouble is, I read the gumpf on the chair before it started and understood it all completely.  If only they'd handed out that gumpf before, we wouldn't have needed this session.  Did I make up a word?  Gumpf?

Anyhow.  I sat through the presentation and it was good.  Backed up the gumpf nicely.  I headed home and Mike eventually got on his flight from AKL to WLG.  After delays.  He wasn't overly happy.

He finally got home around 10pm.  I was pretty sleepy by then.  But he dropped off Christine's birthday present on her birthday - and that counted for a lot for me.  Thanks Mike.

Leanne (Matt's partner) posted a photo of me jumping into the harbour.  There is it, below!  Evidence.

Me jumping into the harbour - courtesy of Leanne
After work today I am presenting a talk on Nepal for the Meetup group with Philippa.  To get some punters for September for Bharat's trip.  Mike and Toby will come with me to Southern Cross.  7pm.

Ok.  I need a huge drink of water and then a cup of tea.

Have an great day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment