Friday, March 18, 2016

The Thursday with bump on the head Toby

Hi,

Well, I had just eaten my sandwich in the middle of a busy day at work, when Toby's school rang me.  He's fallen over and bumped his head and now was lying outside student services with an icepack on his head.

So I juggled some things and caught the bus over to his school.  He seemed ok by then, but I had arranged to work from home anyway, so we sat and waited for the bus.  I did see his school photos and he looks amazing!

My son - the male model!

So, if you want a copy, let me know.

Got home and worked and then I cooked tea and Mike got home and ate it.  So, it all came together nicely.

Mike packed for his long tramp this weekend.  Mt Angelus.  Should be great fun!  Meanwhile Toby and I have the weekend to ourselves.  And I have plans!  Woot!

Have a great weekend yourself.  Time for tea for me.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment