Wednesday, March 9, 2016

The Tuesday with a Nepal presentation

Hi,

Well, I am conscious of the fact that this blog has not yet published the Nepal adventure from last year.  It is almost ready to go - just needs some editing now.  Honest!  But, before you get to read about it, it appears that I get to tell people about it.  Mike had double booked himself for the Nepal presentation to I stupidly said I'[d do it to help him out.  And then he said he hadn't double booked at all (merely had the wrong night listed) but asked if I would still do the talk.

Fortunately Phillipa said she'd talk with me.  And despite not seeing the slides until I showed them during the talk itself, Phillipa did an admirable job selling the Nepal trip to the prospective punters in the room.  Bharat and Issy came to listen, as did some of Mike's mates from his previous Nepal trip.

I chose lots of selfies of Toby for the slides.  He had his own camera and it was a great decision to let him have one.  He took photos of different things to us.  It was good to see it through his eyes.

Mike and Toby on the trek

Toby and me in Kathmandu

Toby selfie

Happy Toby

Hot Toby

Fish Tail

Cool Toby

Cute Toby

Cheeky Toby

Anyway - we ubered home and it was uneventful.  Best uber ever.  No crashing red lights or breath testing.

I slept the sleep of the dead.  Couldn't even wake up for a run this morning.  My body is in denial.  It needs sleep, I think.

Right.  Time for a tea.

Have a wonderful day.  I think I am going out for tea with Christine and Aidan to celebrate Christine's birthday.  After work, today.  Perhaps.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment