Tuesday, March 15, 2016

The Monday with nothing much but today is lunch with Gags

Hi,

Well, my Monday came and went.  Just another day, really.  I rode home and enjoyed that - it hasn't rained despite it threatening rain.  So it was a good ride home.  Not too windy.  I cooked tea for the boys - butter chicken from scratch (Sally and I went to an Indian cooking evening and I learned this recipe and it is a huge favourite at our house).  Both boys said it was one of my best.  For some reason, we like to rate my butter chicken.

Anyway, Mike booked a lot of flights for us.  So we have some holidays planned.  Just for school holidays really.  But at least that part is sorted.  Just need to finalise things like accommodation and other wee details.

As I was going to sleep, an old friend messaged me.  He's in town this week.  He lives in Canberra now.  I worked with him in Melbourne.  I don't think I've seen him since we left Melbourne in late 2007.  I am having lunch with him today.  His name is Gags - short for Gagendeep.  Since I've known him, he's now a husband and father.  Can't wait to catch up with him.  How cool!

Right.  Time for tea now.  Have a brilliant day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment