Wednesday, March 23, 2016

The Tuesday with nothing much for me and Toby

Hi,

Well, Sally's birthday went past in a blur of work.  Maybe I should have a day off when it is anyone's birthday that I know?  Ooohhhh.  That could be good fun to consider.

I did manage a run yesterday at lunchtime with Mary.  That was hot work as it was quite warm.  I rode home in the baking heat after work and cooked chicken enchiladas.  Mmmmm.  Mike has one for his lunch today.  he was off doing tramping stuff and watching Bharat present on Nepal at the TTC.

I had a lovely surprise in my inbox this morning when I got to work.  Sun (used to work here) now works with Gags and they caught up and Gags showed him this photo below as proof that he met me here in Wellington.  How cool is that?

Brekkie last week with Gags


And my ride into work was lovely.  The sunrise was stunning this morning.  We live somewhere pretty cool.

Sunrise on my ride to work

Hope your day is good fun.  I intend to have a big cup of tea now and get loads done before the day becomes frantic.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment