Thursday, March 17, 2016

The Wednesday with dinner with Fran

Hi,

I managed to get an iced coffee in the morning when I caught up with a work colleague.  Any day with an iced coffee is a good day.  Right?



Mixed Business iced coffee goodness
After work, Fran and I met at Charley Noble for my birthday treat.  We shared aracini and then both got the lamb shoulder and it was superb!

From there we walked to Capitol and we both had a chocolate fondant dessert.  I took a photo just for Roz, because it was such a gooey, yummy mess and Roz had a less than gooey one here once.




A close up of dessert - just for Roz

From there, I dropped Fran at her bus and then walked to the tramping club to meet Mike.  We actually stayed to see the photo competition and it was good fun.

Got back home and totally crashed into bed.  Lulu woke up early and I eventually gave in and fed her and walked her.

Saw Gags this morning for brekkie at Home (at Mike's work).  Had a good chat.  Hopefully we see him again soon in Wellington.  Or I visit Canberra!

Have a brilliant day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment