Thursday, March 24, 2016

The Wednesday with nothing much

Hi,

I got held up at work and didn't leave for ages.  But I was pleased to ride home.  It wasn't too windy.  And it was in fact, still super warm.

Lulu was happy to see me.  Toby perhaps less so.  Hahahah.  I made dinner for Toby and he seemed to scoff that down happily.

Mike actually came home relatively early - I thought he was out much later.  So he also ate his dinner.  I tidied up a few things around the house.

Josh arrived and took Lulu away again.  I hope she doesn't mind the sleepovers she has with us.

I slept like a crazy woman - right up until my alarm went off.  In fact, it was around 5pm in my dream and I remembering wondering why my alarm was going off at that time.

Anyway - it was a howling gale with lashing rain this morning, so I came in on the bus.  Oh well.  Half day at work today.  I have a parent teacher appointment for Toby in the afternoon.

Have a lovely Easter.  We're off tramping (the three of us) Saturday/Sunday.  Weather might be ok.  Off into Totara Flats.  For fun.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment