Friday, March 4, 2016

The Thursday with dragon boating

Hi,

Happy birthday to Mike's mother for tomorrow.  Yay!

Well, it was our last training session last night before our big day on Saturday.  Work was busy and I stayed back a bit to get some extra stuff done.  Before I knew it, it was time to wander down to the lagoon.  The sea was a little choppy but it was warm enough for me to just wear my singlet.

Mike and Toby collected me from training and I picked up my bike and we went home.  I was cold in my wet gear by then so the boys endured the heater on in the car just for me.

At home I tidied a bit before standing in a hot shower for ages.  Turns out that perhaps I had got chilled quite a bit.  Tomorrow is supposed to be fairly warm.  22C.  So I'll need to slather on the sunscreen.

Sunrise this morning



Josh came and collected Lulu just after 9pm.  So the house was a lot quieter without her in it.  We enjoyed looking after her.  The house needs a good lux now though.

Off to bed and I slept really well.  Woke up at 1am and changed my alarm to a later sleep in instead of a run.  Hahah.

But my ride in this morning was lovely.  The boys seemed to be stuck to their beds so I hope they did manage to get up eventually.

The weekend looms and it is a big day tomorrow for the dragon boat race day.  Huge!  Hopefully it all works really well for us.  We start at 9.10am for our first race and if we get into the big final, it's a 4.40pm last race for us.

Toby is having a party for no reason other than he wants to.  Some mates are coming around for some scary movies.  I think it's a Halloween theme.  Starts Saturday night, although Isaac is coming tonight for the entire weekend.

Sunday we have nothing on - although Toby's party is an all night thing, so there might be some morning effort needed.

Right.  Time to start the day.

Have a great weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment