Friday, March 11, 2016

The Thursday with nothing much

Hi,

Really, not a lot happened yesterday.  Work was work.  And I rode home in blustery conditions.  I can't really say if it was a northerly or a southerly because no matter what way I turned on my bike, it was a fierce headwind.  Like being inside a washing machine.  But with wind instead.

I got home and Mike wasn't far away after visiting the accountants for taxes.  Yucky job - thanks Mike.

We cooked tea and Toby did his homework and then we relaxed before bed.  Well - I relaxed before bed.  Mike had to pack for his weekend away to the Richmond Ranges near Nelson.  And he didn't do that until 9pm or so.  Hahah.

Anyway - he's off on the ferry after work.  And Toby and I have the weekend before us.  Haircut for Toby.  Pride parade.  Mai's session for the festival.  I asked Toby if he'd go to the Ethiopian restaurant with me after Mai's talk and he agreed.  Buy jeans for him.  Archery with Ange on Sunday.  And a run in there somewhere.  And that's it.  A nice, quiet weekend.  Better put housework on the list.

Ok - I hope your weekend is fun too.  Whatever you get up to.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment