Wednesday, March 30, 2016

The Tuesday that was just like a Monday

Hi,

After a hectic day at work, I hurtled out of the office and met Toby's bus.  He was heading into town from home for an appointment.  And I had to get there too.  We worked out if he caught the 14, he would arrive at his appointment with 4 minutes to spare.  So I planned to jump on his bus as it went past my work.

Well, as I left and waited for the bus, I seemed to recall this appointment getting changed.  So I checked my email and sure enough - it was now at the end of April (during Toby's last week of school holidays).  So I jumped on the bus, found Toby and then giggled as I told him there was no appointment and we should jump off and catch another bus home.

We went to JB Hi Fi just for fun and then headed home.  I rolled my egg down the hill so I could eat some.

Here we go!


And it disappears off the edge and drops onto bricks - ouch!

Anyway - Mike got home fairly soon and we cooked tea and ate yummy spag bol.  Mmmmm.  Watched a documentary and then I fell asleep.

Got up for my run and enjoyed the calm morning.  Toby was awake at the same time and fed Lulu - just after I had fed her.  She didn't complain.  Mike walked Lulu and I caught the bus in.

Now my brain has to remember it is actually Wednesday this morning.  Not Tuesday.  Hahah.

Have an awesome day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment