Tuesday, September 12, 2017

The Monday back at work

Hi,


Got home with Mike after work in the car.  Toby had gone home sick after working so hard in PE he puked - and decided he couldn't stay at school in his smelly clothes.  Can't say I have ever heard that excuse from him before.

He wasn't up for much tea but this morning (Tuesday) he is fine!

I found a sock abandoned in the hallway last night and I asked Mike what it was doing there.  He came and looked at it, as if amazed to see it.  He hadn't seen it the 5 times he'd already stepped over it, apparently.


The amazing sock


I picked it up and it joined its mate in the laundry pile.

I drove back into town and took my work clothes in, ready for the next day.  Because this morning I rode my road bike into work.  Sreejith and I are riding around the bays after work.  That's the plan.  Although the weather forecast did say that it was headed for a change late afternoon.  If it is pants, I will pike.  I know it!

Right.  Time for tea and the day craziness to start.  Enjoy yours!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment