Thursday, September 28, 2017

The Wednesday that went on and on

Hi,

I thought the beauty of "hump day" meant that once you got past midday, it was downhill all the way to Friday and hurtled there at breakneck speed.  No.  Not at all.  More like crawling towards Friday now, with limbs broken and dementors from Happy Potter sucking your life essence from your body. 

Ok.  I may be exaggerating.  Hump day wasn't so bad.  And I can usually avoid the dementors if I wear my cloak of invisibility.  :-p

I wore Toby's Garmin watch yesterday for the first time (I had to order in a charger as it seems to have got lost in the mayhem that is our house).  It is hooked into my phone and my wrist buzzes quite a lot during the day.  At one stage my watch told me "Memory low" and I was confused until I realised it was relaying my phone's woes to me via the watch.  Hahahah.  Day two - let's see how it goes.

And... that is it.  Purple shirt Thursday looms ahead.  Cups of tea will help lots.

Hope your day is free from dementors.  Like mine.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment