Wednesday, September 20, 2017

The Tuesday flying back from Auckland

Hi,

I spent the first two days of the week in Auckland for work.  Ok - so you can't tell from the photos that was what I was doing.  But it was so busy at work.  Honest!

Some cafe on some corner somewhere in Auckland


Key Lime pie!  At Miss Clawdry - really nice place


The blue matches my eyes!


I saw Lesley and Wally and enjoyed dinner out with them at Miss Clawdry.  Creole style food.  Really good.  I would go back there.  Lesley and Wally are in fine form and I caught up on all their news.

Got a lift back from work to the airport with Joe and the new tunnel meant we made it from the office to the airport in thirty minutes!  Unheard of speed!

We sat in Koru and I ate my way through a lot of cheese.

Joe dropped me home at the other end - and we have a new front door.  There was a blue tarp across the door and when I peeked behind it, there was glass.  I knocked and Mike let me in.  The new front door is in, and there is no wall now between the bathroom and the laundry.  It's so open!  And there is a hole in the ceiling into the roof space.

All very exciting.  I'll try and take pics tonight for you.

Have a fantastic day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment