Thursday, September 21, 2017

The Wednesday of chaos and mayhem

Hi,

Well, it was a typical Wednesday, truth be told.  Chaos is the new normal.  I met Mike at 3.20pm outside my work and we hurtled to Toby's school.  As we sat down to the interview with the teacher, Toby rocked up.  Sweet.  Perfect timing.

Toby got a good report - he has done better in the areas he was targeting.  And was exceptional in Media Studies and Drama.  Interesting.

Toby and I dropped Mike off and then I worked from home to make up the time.  Got tea cooked for Toby and before I knew it, Mike needed a lift home.

This morning is looking stunning

And the foyer is shaping up nicely

Our renovations are taking shape.  We have joists now over the old concrete floor of the porch.  The new front door looks great.  However, the expected size increase in the upstairs bathroom has failed to materialise.  Shucks.  We'll just remodel a wee bit in there - but we won't notice much in the way of any more room.  Maybe I can get a heated towel rail in!  And a new vanity (but it will just replace the existing one) - wall hung and maybe with a drawer.  An illusion of space is all I can hope for now.

Right.  Time for the day to continue as it started.  Frantic pace - but with the odd cup of tea to mellow me out.  And aiming for a Spin class after work to take the edge off.

Enjoy your day!  Lots!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment