Wednesday, September 27, 2017

The Tuesday with a bit of stuff

Hi,

Highlight of the day was a great catch up with Celia.  Enjoyed an iced coffee at an unexpected place.  A cafe that is old school in the Grand arcade.  It was a good one.  Apart from that weird tendency to put marshmallows in iced coffee, I would give it a solid 8.  The wee chocolate minnow was perfect.



Iced coffee at Lava Cafe in The Grand arcade


Celia even bought me lunch.  I must be doing something right, there.  :-)  She's great!   Thank you.

Mike drove in - and we remembered that.  Met up at the end of the day and drove home together.  Cooked tea.  I think Mike took a photo so he can add it in later.  It was roast chicken on roast veges.  Pretty yummy.

What else happened?  Mike got a lot of tasks done - including putting up smoke detectors.  Yay.  When the house burns down, we should at least get an audible notification of the fact.  Hmmmm.

Anyway - I think I need a cup of tea to help things along today.  It's nearly October.  Madness.

Have a brilliant day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment