Friday, September 22, 2017

The Thursday with spin after work

Hi,

I did manage to get to Spin finally this week.  Had a great 60 min session with Scott after work.  Mike came in after that and collected me - which was very nice.  And then we picked up Sally and Andrew.  Mike dropped me home and Sally and Andrew checked out the renovations before Mike went and collected empty beer bottles for the bottling session tonight.



I got an iced coffee - at Verve.  Always a solid, middle of the table punt



But it's Friday!  Yay!  We have a busy weekend with sorting out the front door (polyeurathane), tidying and the penny stove garage burning session Mike has organised.

Hmmmm.

It's so wet again here in Wellington.  Sigh.

But I just heard we're in for a heatwave.  What?  Apparently we're getting 30C this week coming.  Must be that warm weather Karen mentioned that they are getting.  Weird.  The snow will melt!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment