Thursday, September 14, 2017

The Wednesday that felt like completely another day

Hi,

I got a haircut last night after work.  There is something relaxing about having someone play with your hair.  I couldn't care less what she wanted to try.  And she did ask at one point.  I just said:  Do whatever you want.

She gave me a number 1 all over!

Nah - just joking.  It looks the same as last time.But apparently with something done to make it look slightly different in some mysterious way that only trained professionals can notice.  Or something.  I dunno.  Sam at work just walked past me and said my hair looks good.  So at least he can tell.

When I left, I texted Mike.  He was supposed to come home with me after some drinks with some friends.  When I suggested I catch the bus, he agreed and said he would be coming home right after me.

Sure, sure.

Anyway, I saw the porch had moved on from the morning and took some photos.

The porch is taking shape

Looks like I can imagine what it might look like - maybe


I was asleep by the time Mike got home.  But he was in the mood for talking, and my monosyllabic responses didn't deter him.  After about 40 minutes I finally woke fully and we chatted away for a few hours about rubbish.  By 12.30am, he was snoring his head off and I was lying there thinking about how nice it would be to be asleep.

Hahahah.

Anyway, I ended up with a solid 4 hours of sleep!  Ooosssh!

Let's see what today brings.  Hopefully nothing too taxing.

Have a great day.

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment