Friday, September 15, 2017

The Thursday with brewing for Mike

Hi,

I got home and cooked tea for me and Toby.  He enjoyed the Greek style baked chicken and roasted baby potatoes.  It was scrumptious with the haloumi substituted for the chicken.

Chicken version of some sort of Greek dish

And the haloumi version - yummy!


Mike got home late from another brewing session.  Sounded like it was a lot of fun.  Josh attended this one.

Mike is away in Auckland today - but just for the day.  And why does it seem like the highlight will be the pub at the airport with Beth while they wait for their flight home?  Hahahah.

I am in Auckland Monday and Tuesday for work.  We may as well go and live there!

Toby is away for the weekend in Foxton with his mates.  And I just committed Mike to helping a neighbour move a huge workbench on Saturday.  Surprise, Mike!

Actually - I wonder if I can convince Mike to do that, and then come with me to Waikanae to help them move it in, and entertain me with lunch out that way?  Fancy a drive in the orange car, Mike?

Yes, I only communicate with Mike through social media and texting.  Isn't that how any modern relationship works?  Hahahah!

Love you Mike!

Snort!

Have a wonderful weekend.  Get into trouble, if you never do.  And stay out of trouble, if you always do.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment